Victor® White Tin Cat Mouse Trap with Clear Top - Bulk
- Designed for humane catch and release of mice
- Able to catch and hold up to 30 mice per setting
- Convenient viewing window allows you to see when there’s a catch
- Lid opens for easy, offsite release after catches
- Slim metal construction for indoor or outdoor use
- White trap may be used in FDA and USDA inspected plants
Best Used For
Victor® TIN CAT® White Mouse Trap with Window
Eliminate mice problems with this Victor® TIN CAT® mouse trap with window. Designed for humane catch and release of mice, it holds up to 30 rodents at once. The convenient clear window allows for easy viewing of trapped pests, and the sturdy lid opens for easy, offsite release. The slim metal construction is suitable for indoor or outdoor use, and since it contains no poisons, it can be used safely around children, pets, and food.
Nonlethal Rodent Solution
This TIN CAT® mouse trap provides no-touch, nonlethal capturing of mice so you can release them back into the wild. It provides a no-mess solution to a mice problem in your home or business.
How to Use
To set up the TIN CAT® mouse trap with window, follow these easy instructions:
- Set the bait: Provide a dab of peanut butter or a small bit of cheese.
- Place trap: Set the TIN CAT® along a wall or next to a hole where mice have been located or identified; mouse droppings are a good indicator.
- Check: Using the clear window, check at a glance whether mice have been captured.
- Release: When the trap is full, release the captives into the wild at an offsite location while following local guidelines for releasing captured animals.
Convenient Viewing Window
The clear window on this TIN CAT® mouse trap provides a clear view of the pests inside, letting you know when it’s time to empty it. All it takes is a quick glance to know if you’ve captured one mouse or multiple mice.
Indoor or Outdoor Low-Profile Design
This mouse trap’s low-profile structure lets you place it inconspicuously in indoor and outdoor areas of your home. The slim shape of the TIN CAT® fits under furniture, in drop ceilings and raised floors. It can also be used outdoors to prevent mice from making their way inside.
Pair with Sticky Traps to Prevent Escapes
The TIN CAT® becomes even more versatile when you pair it with a set of pre-baited Victor® glue boards that fit seamlessly into the mouse trap and can help prevent unwanted escapes. When it’s time to release your captive, just add a bit of olive oil to the glue, and the mouse should be able to free themselves.
"Love the window in the top. Easy to check for trapped mice and less handling.""
Victor® TIN CAT® Mouse Trap with Window Product Details
Do you want to know more helpful details about the Victor® TIN CAT® Mouse Trap? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product.
|Victor® TIN CAT® White Mouse Trap|
|Trap Type||Live mouse trap|
|For Use Against||Mice|
|Catches per Setting||Up to 30 mice|
|Usage Notes||Check the trap frequently so mine can be released in a timely manner|
|Materials||Clear lid for checking the trap|
|Indoor or Outdoor Use||Indoors and Outdoors|
|Victor® White TIN CAT Mouse Trap with Window|
|Catches||30 mice per setting|
|Features||Convenient viewing window allows you to see when there’s a catch|
|Design||Slim metal construction for indoor or outdoor use|
|Easy Release||Convenient viewing window allows you to see when there’s a catch|
Victor® Heavy-Duty Sonic PestChaser Rodent RepellerSpecial Price $39.99 $39.99 MSRP
Victor® Mouse Glue Board for Tin CatSpecial Price $0.49 $0.49 MSRP
Victor® Smart-Kill Electronic Mouse TrapSpecial Price $54.99 $54.99 MSRP
Victor® Mouse and Rat Repellent SpraySpecial Price $11.99 $11.99 MSRP
Victor® Zapper Max Outdoor Electronic Rat TrapSpecial Price $112.49 $112.49 MSRP