Safer® Brand Pantry Pest Trap
- Attracts and traps adult pantry moths
- Comes with 2 traps and 2 lures
- Covers up to 400 sq ft per trap
- Each trap lasts up to 3 months
- Alerts you to and controls moth problems
Safer® Brand The Pantry Pest® Pantry Moth Trap
Protect your pantry! You could be bringing pantry moths into your house without knowing it. This pack of pantry moth traps (2 traps total) offers an economical and convenient natural pest control solution to moths flying around your pantry. Pantry moth control starts and ends with the Safer® Brand.
The Safer® Brand The Pantry Pest® Pantry Moth Trap controls moths that feed on flour, grains and bird seed. This pantry moth trap should be deployed immediately if you see evidence of a moth infestation.
If there are already many pantry moths flying around the kitchen, we recommend the Safer® Brand Flying Insect Killer Aerosol to kill on contact and the Safer® Brand The Pantry Pest® Pantry Moth Trap to eliminate the adult pantry moth population by targeting the male moths.
Each pantry moth trap offers 400 square feet of protection. Each lure will last up to 3 months. Check your pantry moth traps regularly to ensure that they are functioning correctly and are not full.
Directions for Use:
- Place the pantry moth trap near the moth infested area, generally where dried foods are stored, including the basement, pantry, kitchen or garage.
- Choose a location where the pantry moth trap will get the most air circulation but will not be damaged by swinging doors or foot traffic.
- The lure for the pantry moth trap lasts at least 3 months. Check the pantry moth trap weekly to determine if it is full or excessively dirty.
- Discard when full. To discard, wrap trap in newspaper and dispose in a trash bin.
|Safer®Brand Pantry Pest Trap|
|Quantity||Comes with 2 traps and 2 lures|
|Covers||up to 400 sq ft per trap|
|Lasts||Up to 3 months|
|Attracts and Traps||Male grain moths, flour moths, meal moths and seed moths|
|Uses||Pheromones to attract and trap male moths|