Safer® Brand Insecticidal Soap & Pyrethrin Concentrate - 32 oz
AK, HI, PR
- Kills listed hard and soft bodied insects such as aphids and mites
- Makes up to 5 gal of solution from one 32 oz bottle
- Covers up to 3,600 sq ft
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening
Safer® Brand Insecticidal Soap and Pyrethrin Insect Killer, 32oz concentrate
Safer® Brand Insecticidal Soap and Pyrethrin Insect Killer 32 oz concentrate makes up to 5 gallons of insecticidal soap and pyrethrin to eliminate a variety of listed hard and soft-bodied insects on contact. This OMRI Listed® insect killer treats up to 3,600 sq ft.
Safer® Brand Insecticidal Soap and Pyrethrin Concentrate is compliant for use in organic gardening and farming.
Directions for Use:
- Shake container of Safer® Brand #567 Pyrethrin & Insecticidal Soap Concentrate II thoroughly prior to mixing.
- Do not use this product in water with pH values above 8.0 unless a buffer solution is added to the water.
- Mix one part concentrate to 20 parts water (or 6.4 oz concentrate per gallon of water). Use soft water whenever possible.
- Always use freshly mixed solution. This product can be applied with all types of hand or power sprayers. Read and carefully follow the instructions for the type of sprayer you use. Apply when insects or signs of their damage appear.
|Safer® Brand Insecticidal Soap and Pyrethrin Insect Killer, 32oz Concentrate|
|Size||1 bottle of 32 oz concentrate|
|Covers||Up to 3,600 sq ft|
|Contains||Potassium salts of fatty acids (insecticidal soap) and Pyganic® (pyrethrin)|
|Makes||Up to 5 gallons|
|Targets and Kills||Aphids, box elder bugs, beetles, moth larvea, leafhoppers, mealybugs, mites, plant bugs, hornworms, psyllids and other listed insects!|