Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap Concentrate - 32 oz
- Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (49.52%)
- Targets and kills aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, mites, plant bugs, psyllids, sawfly larvae, soft scales, spider mites, and whiteflies
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening
- Will not persist in the environment
Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap Concentrate
Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap Concentrate makes 12 gallons of OMRI Listed® insecticidal soap to eliminate soft-bodied insects on contact. One bottle (when mixed) covers up to 3,200 sq ft, making it ideal for professional growers and hydroponic gardeners who treat large areas.
Safer® Brand Insecticidal Soap breaks down into its natural state within 7-10 days, and does not persist in the environment.
Directions for Use:
- This product can be applied with all types of hand or power sprayers.
- For best results, use freshly mixed solution.
- Mix one part concentrate with 50 parts water, or 2.5 fl oz per gallon unless otherwise noted. NOTE: Do not use on new transplants, newly rooted cuttings or plants stressed by drought.
- Avoid application when temperature exceeds 90°F. Insect Killing Soap Concentrate may be used up to and including day of harvest.
OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening. Using Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap Concentrate in the garden provides you with control of soft-bodied insects on contact. Ideal for professional growers and hydroponic gardeners who treat large areas.