Safer® Brand EndALL Ready-to-Use Insect Killer - 1 gal
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
- Ready-to-use insect killer
- Kills 45 types of insects in all stages of life
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- Excellent for use in hydroponic and indoor gardening
- Eliminates eggs to keep insects from coming back
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening
Safer® Brand EndALL® Ready-to-Use Insect Killer
Safer® Brand End ALL® is best used on ornamentals, trees, shrubs, fruits, vegetables, flowers and houseplants providing you with a large variety of applications.
End ALL® breaks down into its natural state within 7 to 10 days, and does not persist in the environment.
Directions for Use:
- For use around the home and home greenhouses only. Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Turn sprayer nozzle to one of the open positions.
- Hold sprayer 12 to 18 inches from the surface to be sprayed. Spray evenly, completely coating plant surfaces where insects are feeding or resting.
- Do not wet plants to the point of runoff or drip.
|Safer® Brand End ALL® 1 Gallon|
|Size||128 oz - RTU|
|Covers||Up to 700 sq ft|
|Contains||Contains the only combination of potassium salts of fatty acids insecticidal soap, Pyganic® (pyrethrin), and neem oil on the market|
|Kills||Insects in any stage, from egg to adult|
|OMRI Listed®||Compliant for use in organic gardening|