Safer® Brand 3-in-1 Concentrate - 1 gal
- Controls plant diseases and kills insect pests
- Makes up to 16 gal. of solution from one 128 oz. bottle
- OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening
- Kills aphids, beetles, caterpillars, fungus, and more
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
Safer® Brand 3-in-1 Concentrate
Safer® 3-in-1 Concentrate makes 16 gallons of OMRI Listed® Insect Killer and Fungicide to eliminate soft-bodied insects and most common plant diseases on contact. One bottle (when mixed) covers up to 13,600 sq ft, making it ideal for professional growers or hydroponic gardeners who treat a large area. Coverage WILL VARY depending on intended application.
Safer® Brand 3-in-1 Concentrate breaks down into its natural state within 7-10 days and does not persist in the environment.
Directions for Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Apply in the morning or late evening.
- Use at first sighting of insects or infection. Thorough coverage of both top and bottom leaves is important.
- Spray leaves to the point of run off. Apply every 5 to 7 days when insects are present.
This product is OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening. Using 3-in-1 Garden Spray 1 gallon concentrate in your garden provides you with control of soft-bodied insects and most common plant diseases on contact.
Safer® Brand 3-in-1 Concentrate is developed for killing aphids, beetles (leaf-feeding), caterpillars (leaf-feeding), crickets, earwigs, lace bugs, leafhoppers, mealybugs, mites, plant bugs, scale crawlers, thrips, and whiteflies.
Safer® Brand 3-in-1 Concentrate is designed for controlling powdery mildew, black spot, leaf spot, and rust.