Mosquito Magnet® Independence Mosquito Trap
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
- Attracts and captures mosquitoes and other biting insects like midges, black flies and no-see-ums
- Features patented Catalytic Converter converts propane into carbon dioxide (CO2), heat, and moisture to simulate human presence
- Cordless, runs on 4C batteries (included)
- Easy assembly. All-weather performance. Heavy duty construction with reinforced base for added durability. Includes wheels to move unit
- Silent, odorless. Dual-tone color design is proven to attract more mosquitoes
Mosquito Magnet® Independence Trap
The Mosquito Magnet® Independence is easy to setup and operate, so it's easier for you to relax and enjoy your yard free from mosquitoes. The Independence's one-touch operation is powered by 4 "C" batteries (not included) that will last for months of mosquito protection.
The Mosquito Magnet® Independence traps protects one full acre of land and is backed by Mosquito Magnet's 360° Customer Support program, so you can confidently win your battle against mosquitoes. Heavy duty plastic and marine-grade materials make this trap ideal for even the harshest environments.
1. Convenient Cordless Design
This cordless trap is powered by 4 "C" batteries. This convenient feature allows for proper placement of the trap without needing an electrical outlet nearby or using extension cords that can interfere with lawn maintenance.
2. Convenient Drawstring Net
The Independence's net is engineered to maximize unblocked airflow, which is critical to the performance of the trap.
This net allows for easy disposal and replacement without requiring any direct contact with dead insects. Change net every 21 days for optimal trap performance.
3. Easy Assembly
Mosquito Magnet® traps are truly easy-to-set and operate. Assembling is done in just 3 quick steps. Once started, your trap will begin working immediately with noticeable results in 7-10 days. Allow a 4-week time frame to see significant reduction in your mosquito population. For optimal results, run your trap 24 hours a day initially in order to break the breeding cycle of the mosquitoes.
The Mosquito Magnet® Advantage
Mosquito Magnet® traps are backed by over 20 years of research and 15 patents that make our traps technologically advanced.
Mosquito Magnet® traps work by mimicking the way humans attract mosquitoes. Through its exclusive patented CounterFlow™ technology the trap converts propane into CO2, mixes it with the precise level of heat, moisture and attractant to lure mosquitoes to the trap and then vacuums mosquitoes into the net where they dehydrate and die.
Why is trap placement important
- Proper placement is vital to the efficacy of your trap
- Place the trap upwind from mosquito breeding areas
- The trap should be no less than 30 feet away from where most human activity occurs