Fi-Shock® 14 Gauge Steel Wire - 200 ft
- Basic, economical galvanized steel wire
- Breaking Load: 698 lb
- Tensile strength: 150,000 PSI
- Spool has 200 ft of 14 gauge wire
Zareba® 200-foot 14 Gauge Galvanized Steel Wire
Our economical galvanized steel wire comes in a variety of sizes to fit your standard fence needs.
This spool of Zareba® Galvanized Steel Wire has 200 ft of 14 gauge wire. It has a breaking load of 698 lb and a tensile strength of 150,000 psi.
- Basic galvanized steel wire for fencing needs
- Use with plastic or porcelain insulators on all fence post types
- 698 lb breaking load
- Tensile strength of 150,000 PSI
- NOTE: Always handle coiled wire with caution and wear appropriate safety gear, including gloves and safety glasses
- This coil contains 200 feet of 14 gauge steel wire
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.govwww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Zareba® 200 ft 14 Gauge Galvanized Steel Wire|
|Material||galvanized steel wire|
|Breaking Load||698 lb|